There are many advantage to feeding a raw food diet over a highly processed diet when it comes to an improved external appearance.
- Skin and coat are enhanced by the presence of unprocessed, uncooked animal fat.
- Uncooked animal fat is more readily assimilated and absorbed versus vegetable oils that are typically utilized in kibble diets.
- Bright shining eyes come from the naturally occurring amino acids (taurine) and vitamins (beta-carotene) found in the raw meats and produce.
- Reduced food sensitivities with raw food leading to less itching and scratching.
- Single protein formulas with no grains make food sensitivity management more feasible.
- The presence of ear wax, eye stains and other indicators of a body flushing toxins greatly diminished when feeding a high quality raw food diet.